By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Proper safety must be used when using any of our products. Safety glasses and earplugs must be worn, and proper distance from rated targets should be maintained at all times. We are not responsible for ricochets or splatter from targets. Blue Steel Targets, LLC is not held liable medically, legally, or financially in ANY instance to the buyer or shooter. Feel free to email us if you have any unanswered questions.
The products and materials on Blue Steel Targets website are provided "as is." Blue Steel Targets LLC only warranties products against mechanical defects. If your product does not perform properly do to a workmanship or mechanical problem we will take care of it. Please email us if you have any warranty questions or concerns and we will promptly get back to you.
Shooters and spectators must always wear proper eye and hearing protection. Recommended minimum distances from steel targets to shooter are 15 yards for pistols, 50 yards for shotguns, and 100 yards for rifles; remember, these are just guidelines and shooting any closer will present a significant risk of the shooter or spectators being hit by bullet fragments. If using non-frangible ammunition, use pistol ammunition with a maximum velocity of 1500 feet per second. Rifle ammunition muzzle velocity should not exceed 3,200 feet per second. No shotgun slugs, steel birdshot, BBs or buckshot ammunition can be shot at steel targets. Never shoot hardened, steel core or armor piercing ammunition at any steel target. Do not use a steel shooting target that has been deformed or damaged. Always visually inspect steel targets for damage before and during use. Educate yourself on bullet types, velocity, weapon trajectories, and safe distances before you go shooting. Please practice firearm safety at ALL times. Shooting can be dangerous. Shoot at your own risk.
IV: Content and Revisions
Blue Steel Targets, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blue Steel Targets, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
VI: Privacy Notice
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, and disclose and make use of personal information. The following is our Privacy Notice outline.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Buyer and/or shooter assume ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets from Blue Steel Targets, LLC.
- Shooter and spectators should always wear proper eye and ear protection!
- Minimum shooting distance for pistols is 15 yards!
- Minimum shooting distance for rifles is 100 yards!
- Inspect your target. Never shoot a damaged target!
- If done improperly shooting can lead to injury or death. Shoot at your own risk!